For readers who are seeking for your future institutions, this is the place you have to go, unless you have a better option (eg. Harvard, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge, Yale University...).
- Give them a smile and a firm handshake when you meet them.
- Introduce yourself as an SPM/STPM leaver, seeking for courses, seeking for education funds...
- Ask whatever you want to ask. They were paid for this.
- Express your positive feelings when you decide to leave.
- Shy shy...
- Reject the gifts given.
|Peninsula Malaysia|| |
Opening Hours : 12noon to 6pm
|Kuala Lumpur||Dec 8 & 9 (Sat & Sun)||Putra World Trade Centre|
|Alor Setar||Dec 11 (Tue)||Holiday Villa Hotel|
|Penang||Dec 12 (Wed)||Traders Hotel|
|Ipoh||Dec 13 (Thu)||Syuen Hotel|
|Malacca||Dec 14 (Fri)||The Golden Legacy Hotel|
|Johor Bahru||Dec 16 (Sun)||Hyatt Regency Johor Bahru|
|East Malaysia|| |
Opening Hours : 1pm to 5pm
|Kuching||Dec 9 (Sun)||Holiday Inn Kuching|
|Sibu||Dec 10 (Mon)||Tanahmas Hotel|
|Miri||Dec 12 (Wed)||Grand Palace Hotel|
|Tawau||Dec 15 (Sat)||Heritage Hotel|
|Kota Kinabalu||Dec 16 (Sun)||Promenade Hotel|
|Sandakan||Dec 17 (Mon)||Sandakan Hotel|
And of course, the admission is free! Free gifts might be given away by institutes.
Remember, one of them might be your future mentor, teaching and guiding you until you graduate and join the real world. Enjoy!
*Oh ya... Forgotten to include something here. Usually, January Intake students tend to outstand the others =) Example? Snow ;-)
* For more info, you may have a peek at the FACON website. =)
Liked this post? Subscribe now to read more post like this one!