Latest scholarship offers @ Malaysia Scholarships
Part time job updates @ Student Part Time Jobs Malaysia
Free education counselling and further study advices @ Student Malaysia Education Forum
Cheapest bus and train ticket prices @ Buy Bus Ticket Online Malaysia Singapore
- 30 March 2017: Biasiswa Yayasan Khazanah Global Scholarship 2017 http://www.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasiswa-yayasan-khazanah-global-scholarship.html
- 30 March 2017: Biasiswa Yayasan Khazanah Local Watan Scholarship Programme http://www.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasiswa-yayasan-khazanah-local-watan-scholarship.html
- 30 March 2017: The Star Education Fund Scholarship Awards 2017 http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/the-star-education-fund-scholarship-awards.html
- 30 March 2017: Securities Commission Malaysia Pre-University & Tertiary Scholarship Awards (Biasiswa Suruhanjaya Sekuriti) http://www.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/scholarship-awards-permodalan-nasional-berhad-securities-commision-malaysia.html
- 31 March 2017: Yayasan Sime Darby China Pre-University Scholarship Programme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/yayasan-sime-darby-china-pre-university-scholarship-programme.html
- 31 March 2017: Yayasan Sime Darby Local Pre-University Scholarship Programme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/yayasan-sime-darby-local-pre-university-scholarship-programme.html
- 31 March 2017: Yayasan Sime Darby Indonesia Undergraduate Scholarship Programme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/yayasan-sime-darby-indonesia-undergraduate-scholarship-programme.html
- 31 March 2017: Yayasan Sime Darby Local Undergraduate Scholarship Programme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/yayasan-sime-darby-undergraduate-scholarship-programme.html
- 31 March 2017: Great Eastern Supremacy Local Undergraduate Scholarship Award http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/great-eastern-supremacy-scholarship-award.html
- 31 March 2017: Singapore's ASEAN Scholarships for Malaysians: Pre-University One Scholarships http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/singapores-asean-scholarships-pre-univesity-one.html
- 31 March 2017: Biasiswa Yayasan Telekom Malaysia (YTM) Talent-A Scholarship http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasiswa-yayasan-tm-ytm-talent-a-scholarship.html
- 31 March 2017: Genting Malaysia GENM Scholarship Awards http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasisiwa-genting-malaysia-scholarship-award.html
- 31 March 2017: Skim Biasiswa MyBrainSc Scholarship Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/skim-biasiswa-mybrainsc-scholarship-kpt.html
- 31 March 2017: Kuok Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Awards for Malaysian & Singaporean Public Universities http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/kuok-foundation-undergraduate-scholarship-award.html
- 31 March 2017: Albukhary Foundation Scholarship Programme @ Albukhary International University (AIU) http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/01/albukhary-foundation-scholarship-programme-aiu-international-university.html
- 31 March 2017: Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia PAM Inovar Scholarship Award http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/02/pertubuhan-akitek-malaysia-pam-inovar-scholarship-awards.html
- 31 March 2017: Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia PAM Feruni Ceramiche Scholarship Award http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/02/pertubuhan-akitek-malaysia-pam-feruni.html
- 7 April 2017: Permohonan Biasiswa Bestari Yayasan Sarawak Scholarship http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/permohonan-biasiswa-bestari-yayasan.html
- 7 April 2017: Tawaran Biasiswa Pendidikan Yayasan Pahang Kecemerlangan Menteri Besar http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/tawaran-biasiswa-pendidikan-yayasan-pahang.html
- 7 April 2017: Skim Pelajar Cemerlang Yayasan Pahang http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/skim-pelajar-cemerlang-yayasan-pahang.html
- 11 April 2017: GAMUDA Scholarship Awards http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/permohonan-biasiswa-gamuda-scholarship-application.html
- 15 April 2017: Biasiswa Tunku Abdul Rahman Scholarship (BTAR) http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasiswa-tunku-abdul-rahman-scholarship-btar.html
- 15 April 2017: KPMG ASEAN Scholarship Program for Local Undergraduates http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/02/kpmg-asean-scholarship-program-local-undergraduates.html
- 17 April 2017: PIDM Undergraduate Scholarship Programme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/pidm-local-undergraduate-scholarship.html
- 17 April 2017: Lion-Parkson Foundation Local Undergraduate Scholarships (The Lion Group) http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasiswa-lion-parkson-foundation-local-undergraduate-scholarship.html
- 23 April 2017: UEM Group Berhad Local Scholarship Programme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2016/03/uem-group-overseas-scholarship-programme.html
- 3 May 2017: Skim Prihatin Pendidikan 1Malaysia (SPP1M) 1Malaysia Education Care Scheme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasiswa-yayasan-tun-suffian-cambridge-scholarship.html
- 22 May 2017: Biasiswa JPA: Penawaran Program Penajaan 9A+ SPM 2016 http://education.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/senarai-biasiswa-jpa-psd-scholarship-list.html
- 30 May 2017: Biasiswa Yayasan Tun Suffian Cambridge Scholarship Awards http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/biasiswa-yayasan-tun-suffian-cambridge-scholarship.html
- 18 June 2017: Penang Future Foundation (PFF) Undergraduate Scholarship http://education.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/penang-future-foundation-pff.html
- 31 December 2017: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional (PTPTN) Discount on Repayment http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2016/10/perbadanan-tabung-pendidikan-tinggi-nasional-ptptn-repayment-discount.html
- Open throughout the year: Maxis What’s Next Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree/Diploma Programme http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2017/03/maxis-whats-next-scholarship-programme.html
- Open throughout the year: Biasiswa Karangkraf Scholarship Education Fund http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2016/10/biasiswa-karangkraf-scholarship-education-fund.html
- Open throughout the year: Amcorp Study Grant for ACCA Qualification in Collaboration with Yayasan Azman Hashim Foundation http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2016/10/amcorp-study-grant-for-acca.html
- 36 Scholarships for IPTA Undergraduate Students http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2014/08/scholarships-for-ipta-undergraduate-students.html
- Throughout the year: Intel Malaysia Scholarships http://scholarships.malaysia-students.com/2014/10/intel-malaysia-scholarships.html
How To Stay Productive When You Are Sick?Guest post by Scarlett Erin (Share your favourite tips with 56,000+ Malaysian students)
As a student, it is a tough call to pull through the hectic schedule of tasks when you are sick. When you are not feeling well, it only deteriorates your health but it also affects your performance inside and outside the classroom.
Therefore, when you are sick you need to pursue a timely course of action to counteract its effects so that you can give your best as a student. Luckily, there are many ways you can stay active and productive as a student while you are sick. Some of them are as follows:
1. Avoid Skipping ClassesIf possible, you should attend as many classes as possible. Even if you don’t attend the entire lecture, you’ll walk away with enough information to manage your assignment and prepare yourself for the next classes.
Skipping classes is never a good idea as it results in poor grades in the semestersdue to low attendance. You can take your medicines and a bottle of water to help you pull off the day.
2. Seek A Timely Medical AidWhen you are sick, you should first turn to the campus doctor for immediate help. This will provide you immediate relief from your ailment. Time is the decisive factor here. The longer you take to treat your illness, the longer it will affect your studies.
3. Stay In Touch With Your ClassmatesWhen you are not well, it is important to stay connected with your classmates to keep yourself up-to-date with the current lectures and assignments. You can even borrow the notes from the student to jot down the important points of the lectures.
In this way, you will be able to make up for the loss of the missing classes and you will be able to prepare yourself for the next class.
4. Keep Away From Attending Lengthy Study SessionsWhen you are sick, it is possible that you struggle to focus on the lectures which make it hard for you to continue till the last minute. Therefore, it is important that you divide your time in chunks. Rather than spending twohours on completing an entire assignment, you should break it down into different tasks and then attempt each of them.
This will make it possible to manage your energy and time and you will be able to keep your stress levels in control until you recover from the sickness.
5. Continue The Hard WorkWhen you are sick, it is normal to feel down. However, it should not stop you from achieving your daily goals. What you need to do is to believe in yourself and keep working as much as you can. As long as you continue doing the hard work, you will accomplish your objectives to some extent.
6. Prioritize Your TasksWhen you are sick, you have to prioritize your tasks in terms of their significance and deadline. You first need to complete the more important tasks and then do the other tasks that need to be delivered in a shorter span of time.
7. Seek Assistance From A FriendDon’t shy away from taking help of one of your friends when you are sick. Acquiring the help of your best friend will help you deal with difficult academic tasks more effectively. If your friend resides too far away from your home, then you can send him a voice message, mail or you can even chat with him to convey your concerns.
8. Take Help Of TechnologyIn this time and age, it does not make any difference when you cannot attend classes due to sickness. With availability of call conferencing and cloud technology, you can stay connected to your class even when you are at home.
So don’t let the ailment be an excuse to spoil your studies and switch on your laptop or smartphone to stay in sync with your classroom.
9. Preventions Is Always Better Than CureWhen you are sick, you’ve so many things at stake. Not only are you feeling awful but you are also suffering from the loss of your studies which adds to your misery. So it is always advisable that you restrict yourself to a strict routine so that you can get well soon.
Therefore, you should avoid eating the junk food or doing the strenuous workout as these things will only worsen your condition and make you more lethargic. At the end of the day, it is your studies that would get compromised when you entertain such temptations.
If you follow a strict routine as recommended by your physician, you’ll be able to save your energies that you can put in your studies. Besides, you’ll be able to recuperate sooner and get back to your routine life.
The aforementioned tips aim to help you stay productive in your class. Hope they serve their purpose effectively to making you an active student when you are sick.
Scarlett Erin is an Educator, Blogger, and Public Speaker. She has been in the teaching profession for more than 10 years. She is also a professional writer and offers assignment writing service to students.
► Read more on How To Stay Productive When You Are Sick?