Do not miss! Click here for the most complete list of 50+ scholarships 2015 available for STPM and SPM 2014 candidates
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) invites eligible candidates to apply for the engineering special programme to pursue studies in Germany, France, Japan and Korea.
This scholarship is for 2014 SPM Leavers who wish to pursue their engineering studies in Germany, France, Japan and Korea.
Successful candidates will be required to attend a preparatory course in colleges set in the country before pursuing studies abroad.
Deadline of JPA Scholarships application
10 March 2015
Who is eligible for JPA Scholarships (Biasiswa JPA)?
The eligility criteria for this scholarship is summarised as below:
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not more than 19 years of age (20 years old for Remove Class students);
- Having good health and not suffering from critical illnesses such as hepatitis, AIDS, HIV, etc.; and
- Obtained at least A- grade in eight (8) of the following subjects:
- Malay language;
- Islamic Studies or Al-Quran and As-Sunnah Education or Syariah Islamiah Education or Moral Education;
- English language;
- Additional Mathematics; and
- at least A- grade in any one (1) subject.
How to apply JPA Scholarships (Biasiswa JPA)?
The application will be opened on 4 March – 10 March 2015 only. Kindly visit www.jpa.gov.my to apply.
For more information or question regarding JPA scholarships 2015, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 03-8885 3670 / 3398 / 3564 / 3489 on every working day from 9.00am to 4.30pm.
Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia (KPM) will be offering automatic bursary to Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2014 candidates who obtained outstanding results of 9A+ and above to undergo preparatory courses before continuing their undergraduate studies in local or foreign universities.
This KPM Bursary will cover costs of pre-university studies such as Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), matriculation studies, the International Baccalaurate (IB), A-Levels, or other foundation courses provided by the Higher Education Ministry.
KPM Bursary Closing Date
30 June 2015
Eligibility Criteria for KPM Bursary
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not more than 18 years of age (19 years old for Remove Class students) on 31 December 2014;
- Obtained 9A+ and above in SPM 2014; and
- Enrolled in one of the following preparatory courses:
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM);
- Foundation courses provided by IPTA;
- International Baccalaurate (IB);
How to Apply KPM Bursary
- The Online Application System of KPM Bursary (Sistem Aplikasi Online Bursary) for SPM 2014 candidates will be activated on 4 March 2015;
- Outstanding SPM 2014 candidates who got 9A+ and above are required to check and update their details in the system at www.moe.gov.my.
All enquiries regarding KPM Bursary 2015 (Tawaran Biasiswa Pelajar Cemerlang SPM 2014) should be channeled to 038321 7086 or email at email@example.com. Liked this post? Subscribe now to read more post like this one! Tweet