- 9 March 2015: Kuok Foundation Berhad Singapore Polytechnics Diploma Awards
- 9 March 2015: Ajinomoto Post-Graduate Scholarship for ASEAN International Students 2016
- 10 March 2015: JPA Scholarship for Overseas Studies (Germany, France, Japan, Korea) 2015
- 10 March 2015: Bank Negara Scholarships: Bank Negara (Pre-University) Kijang Emas & Kijang Scholarships, Bank Negara Malaysia Undergraduate (Honours) Scholarship Awards, Bank Negara Postgraduate Scholarships (Master and PhD)
- 15 March 2015: Maybank Foundation Scholarship Award 2015
- 16 March 2015: PETRONAS Scholarships 2015 / UTP Scholarships
- 16 March 2015: The Star Education Fund Scholarship Awards
- 16 March 2015: Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) Scholarship Awards (Biasiswa Suruhanjaya Sekuriti)
- 17 March 2015: Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB) Overseas Scholarship Programme
- 30 March 2015: Shell Malaysia Scholarships (Overseas / Local)
- 31 March 2015: Singapore's ASEAN Scholarships for Malaysians: Pre-University One Scholarships
- 2 April 2015: Yayasan Sime Darby (YSD) Pre-University Scholarship Programme (Local)
- 2 April 2015: Yayasan Sime Darby (YSD) Undergraduate Scholarship Programme (Local)
- 7 April 2015: Genting Malaysia Scholarship Award
- 15 April 2015: Tuanku Abdul Rahman Scholarship (BTAR)
- 30 June 2015: Education Ministry Bursaries (Bursary Pelajar Cemerlang SPM Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia KPM)
- 36 Scholarships for IPTA Undergraduate Students
- Throughout the year: Intel Malaysia Scholarships
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) invites eligible candidates to apply for the engineering special programme to pursue studies in Germany, France, Japan and Korea.
This scholarship is for 2014 SPM Leavers who wish to pursue their engineering studies in Germany, France, Japan and Korea.
Successful candidates will be required to attend a preparatory course in colleges set in the country before pursuing studies abroad.
Deadline of JPA Scholarships application
10 March 2015
Who is eligible for JPA Scholarships (Biasiswa JPA)?
The eligility criteria for this scholarship is summarised as below:
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not more than 19 years of age (20 years old for Remove Class students);
- Having good health and not suffering from critical illnesses such as hepatitis, AIDS, HIV, etc.; and
- Obtained at least A- grade in eight (8) of the following subjects:
- Malay language;
- Islamic Studies or Al-Quran and As-Sunnah Education or Syariah Islamiah Education or Moral Education;
- English language;
- Additional Mathematics; and
- at least A- grade in any one (1) subject.
How to apply JPA Scholarships (Biasiswa JPA)?
The application will be opened on 4 March – 10 March 2015 only. Kindly visit www.jpa.gov.my to apply.
For more information or question regarding JPA scholarships 2015, contact email@example.com or 03-8885 3670 / 3398 / 3564 / 3489 on every working day from 9.00am to 4.30pm.
Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia (KPM) will be offering automatic bursary to Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) 2014 candidates who obtained outstanding results of 9A+ and above to undergo preparatory courses before continuing their undergraduate studies in local or foreign universities.
This KPM Bursary will cover costs of pre-university studies such as Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), matriculation studies, the International Baccalaurate (IB), A-Levels, or other foundation courses provided by the Higher Education Ministry.
KPM Bursary Closing Date
30 June 2015
Eligibility Criteria for KPM Bursary
- Malaysian citizen;
- Not more than 18 years of age (19 years old for Remove Class students) on 31 December 2014;
- Obtained 9A+ and above in SPM 2014; and
- Enrolled in one of the following preparatory courses:
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM);
- Foundation courses provided by IPTA;
- International Baccalaurate (IB);
How to Apply KPM Bursary
- The Online Application System of KPM Bursary (Sistem Aplikasi Online Bursary) for SPM 2014 candidates will be activated on 4 March 2015;
- Outstanding SPM 2014 candidates who got 9A+ and above are required to check and update their details in the system at www.moe.gov.my.
All enquiries regarding KPM Bursary 2015 (Tawaran Biasiswa Pelajar Cemerlang SPM 2014) should be channeled to 038321 7086 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
► Read more on KPM Bursary & JPA Scholarships 2015