Khazanah Global ScholarshipThe Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world.
In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia's future business and industry leaders.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah's terms and conditions.
Scholarships under this programme
- Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarship
- The Khazanah-Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies Merdeka Scholarships, established to mark the 50th anniversary of Malaysia's independence, are intended to enable outstanding Malaysian students to undertake postgraduate study at the University of Oxford. Subject areas may be drawn from a range of fields.
- Candidates are required to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, and how their study will make a contribution to the future needs of Malaysia. Awards will include university and college fees, accommodation and subsistence allowances, and return air fares.
- Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship
- The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship, established in 2009, is jointly sponsored by Yayasan Khazanah and the Cambridge Commonwealth, European and International Trust (CCEIT).
- The Khazanah-Cambridge Scholarship is a leadership development programme that is aimed at building Malaysia's future leadership talent. Recipients of this scholarship are expected to not only demonstrate academic excellence, but also develop their leadership skills through training and participation in a number of activities.
- Scholars of the programme will undergo an enriching personal journey, and will also be part of a cadre of future leaders that will be groomed to eventually lead Malaysia's government-linked companies (GLCs). It is a career-long journey that offers Malaysia's top talents an opportunity to realise their full potential in the transformation of Malaysia's GLCs into globally competitive corporations.
- The scholarship will cover for the full duration of the course of study, and provides for tuition fees, monthly living expenses, return air passage and other provisions, such as book allowance, establishment and end of study allowances.
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
*successful applications will be sent to Kolej Yayasan UEM (KYUEM) to pursue A-Level Programme
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination or at least 8As in the recent IGCSE.
- Obtained A or A+ in the following core subjects: Bahasa Melayu, English, History and Mathematics.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies (conditional offer can be considered) or currently in the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme at any of the Yayasan Khazanah approved list of universities
- Obtained a minimum of
- 3As for STPM; or
- 3As for GCE A-Level Programme; or
- CGPA 3.50 / 4.00 for Pre-university or Diploma or Foundation or Matriculation Programme; or
- 38 points for International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme; or
- 90.0 for the Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) or South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper Division (UK and Australia University) or where there is a point system, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 for Bachelor's Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master's programme
- To provide research outline/ thesis summary (Research or mixed mode)
- Obtained a distinction or 'A' grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) for Master's Degree
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme
- To provide research outline / thesis summary on the topic they intend to pursue in the Doctorate programme
Click here to submit your online application form. Liked this post? Subscribe now to read more post like this one! Tweet